You’ve finally found the home of your dreams. It’s perfect, the price is right, the neighborhood is wonderful (and walkable!) and it has some really awesome appliances. But when you go to your
Real Estate Data
REAL ESTATE DATA
1. 89% of buyers use a real estate agent.
2. 56% of home buyers are put off by bad odors.
3. 70% of home buyers are put off by any stains or wet patches on walls.
4. 50% of homes sold for 10% when they were staged.
5. Kitchen remodels have on average and 85% ROI.
6. 15% of home buyers will pass up a cluttered home.
7. 54% of home buyers say dull lighting makes a home unattractive.
8. 54% of homes sold in under 30 days across the U.S.
9. American homeowners saved an average $2,173 on taxes by claiming the mortgage interest deduction.
10. Mortgage interest rates are estimated to rise to 4.8% by next year. An increase from the current average that is 4.01%
11. Home prices have increased nearly 6.7% across the country.
12. 44% increase in dollar amount of offers placed on staged homes.
13. 58% of home owners believe their is a significant price drop coming, making now a strong time to sell.
14. 34% of home buyers in 2017 are millennials. The largest group to purchase this year.
15. About 94% of homes in the U.S. have positive equity.
16. 84% of home buyers believe purchasing a house is a great investment.
17. 24% of buyers this year are single adults.
18. Rent has gone up across 88% of rentals. Making now a smart time to buy.
19. Upgrading landscape resulted in a 105% return on investment.
20. Hardwood floors pulled in 100% return on investment.
21. Buying a home is 33.1% cheaper than renting in the U.S.
22. 18% of first time home buyers were single females.
23. 649 homes sell every hour in the U.S.
24. Sales are up 15.4% over last year.
25. Inventory of homes down 9.4% since last year.
26. 90% of home buyers use the internet to find their house.
27. 14% of buyers are turned off by too much decor.
28. 81% of home buyers can visualize a home as their own when it's staged.
29. 62% of home buyers wish they had purchased bigger space.
30. 32% of renters plan to buy after their lease is up.
31. 72% of buyers say it's imperative to use a real estate agent to protect themselves.
32. 97% of renters say it's better to own so they have more control over their home.
33. 90% of renters would rather purchase based on the investment benefit.
34. Americans believe that real estate is the best fiscal investment over anything else.
35. 32% of home investors are between 18-29.
36. Homes sold with a real estate agent netted an average of $60,000 more than FSBO sales.
Latest Blog Posts
https://goo.gl/Qcp6z6Click the link for all new construction homes in Baldwin CountyCall Rachel for a showing 251-213-8112It does not cost a buyer to use an agent when purchasing a!